Upgrade your next 3D printed build with this this 3D printable ambidextrous magazine release for faster, more efficient magazine changes. This 3D model can be printed and is a drop-in replacement and requires no modifications to your receiver. It features a larger, easier-to-reach paddle on both sides of the receiver, allowing you to release the magazine with either hand. This is ideal for left-handed shooters, as well as right-handed shooters who want to be able to change magazines without having to shift their grip on the rifle.
Available in Solidworks, Step, Parasolid, and STL 3D Printer ready!
- Drop-in replacement for the factory magazine release
- Larger, easier-to-reach paddles on both sides of the receiver
- Ideal for left-handed and right-handed shooters
- Faster, more efficient magazine changes
- Improved ergonomics and control
- Increased versatility for left-handed and right-handed shooters